–this page may be updated prior to event–
- The festival is outdoors on the shores of Lake Erie. Check the weather – we open rain or shine so dress accordingly – raincoats, sunscreen, etc. In cases of extreme wind or lightning, for your safety, we may evacuate you to a safe shelter.
- This is a 21+ event, photo ID required. No persons under 21 years of age will be admitted to the festival site.
- Pictured US Driver’s License or valid passport is required as proof of ID for all tasting tickets.
- We reserve the right to card at any time during the festival.
- Tasting ticket includes a 2016 souvenir tasting glass and 20 tasting tickets
- Festival gates open at 3PM for early admission ($49), 4PM for general admission ($40).
- Festival closes at 7PM.
- Designated Driver tickets are available at the door for $15.
- Tasting tickets will only be available at the door if event has not already sold out.
- Check website or Facebook event page for status.
- No entrance for anyone showing signs of intoxication- no exceptions.
- Tickets will not be refunded if refused entrance.
- No re-entry.
What to Bring
- Bring cash needed for food & retail — No cash machine on site. Take advantage of our amazing local food and snack vendors.
- We encourage you to bring blankets and lawn chairs as seating is limited.
What NOT to Bring
- No large bags, coolers or tents allowed inside festival- all bags & backpacks may be subject to search.
- No outside beverages or food permitted. Lots of great food and beer inside.
- No dogs or other pets allowed on festival grounds.
Beer Tickets, Wristbands and Tasting
- Wristbands must be visible at all times.
- Brewery and Event staff reserve the right to refuse serving any individual who does not cooperate with wrist band identification and ticketing policy or if attendee shows any signs of intoxication.
- Plan your tasting agenda. There are 75 beers and ciders to choose from so save time by making your tasting decisions before you arrive.
- Please make your sampling choice before entering the line at breweries so you don’t hold up the line for others.
- Please hand full ticket(s) to server when ordering. No half tickets will be accepted.
- Additional beer tickets are available at $2 per ticket with a maximum 5 additional tickets per wristband. No exceptions. This is a TASTING FESTIVAL so please do not give our staff and volunteers a hard time.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the Info Booth.
- Please do not pass on unused drink tickets.Beers may be subject to change and we cannot ever predict the demand for certain beers so we do not guarantee availability of any beer listed.
- Think ahead, beer list will be posted ASAP.
- Cold drinking water will be available at various water stations. Stay hydrated-it gets hot. We suggest a one to one ratio.
- Each beer sample is limited to 3oz.
- Tastings will only be poured into Official 2016 Souvenir Glass.
- Glasses must be placed in a bag or pocket or recycled prior to leaving Festival site.
- Be nice to the staff. They do not make the laws or policies, but it is their job to observe them. Please do not ask them to put their jobs or licenses in jeopardy.
- We are a tasting Festival. And operate under the same laws that your favorite tap room does. If you are looking for mass consumption, we are not the place for you. If you are looking to taste some of the best beers in the world and talk with the brewers who brew them with a background of Lake Erie and the Buffalo skyline, then you should purchase a ticket quickly, as we only sell a limited number.
- When leaving, glasses must be placed in a pocket or bag before leaving the Festival or you may choose to recycle your glass at the gate.
- No swimming.
- Smoking prohibited in and under all tents. Please be courteous to others.